Microblading Classes | Microblading School | MissBrow Academy
Microblading classes from MissBrow Academy are the perfect way to get started in this exciting industry. Serving those from Sacramento, Rocklin & beyond!
Skin Anatomy, Client Consultation, Eye designs and Shapes, Proper stretching techniques, Skin Anesthetics Application, Skin Tone, color selection, and color mix, Skin Structure, Tools and Materials: Setting Up Your Work Station, Hands on practice on artificial skin and on a live modelSEE MORE
Welcome to MissBrow Academy, one of most well-known and in-depth Microblading Schools in the country!We offer microblading classes in addition to a variety of other training courses to help you grow your business and better serve your clients. If you have been looking for the perfect opportunity to further your career in this industry, look no further. You can earn a microblading certification through our classes, so you will be ready and able to get out there and serve clients in the real world. Get in touch today to get started!
As you may have heard by now, microblading has become an incredibly popular technique in recent years. This is a great way to create natural-looking eyebrows without some of the drawbacks that tend to plaque other methods. While microblading does share some similarities with tattooing, there are important differences, as well. Of course, if you are already thinking of taking a microblading class, you know already just how useful this type of treatment can be.Read More
Enroll Our Classes
Learn World's Best PMU
Become Certified Expert
Get the Ball Rolling
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
LIFETIME STUDENT SUPPORT
All our students receive Unlimited support from our team which will allow them to progress in their microblading skills. You’ll have direct access to your instructor to ask questions, grade your work, and provide continuous feedback for life.
QUALIFIED AND LICENSED INSTRUCTORS
Our team are fully licensed and have years of experience with microblading, so rest assured you will be learning from the very best. By learning from the best, you will be providing your clients with top quality work & you’ll gain experience & microblading skills a lot quicker.
UNLIMITED TRAINING COURSES
If you’re not confident in your skills after taking our courses, you have a chance to retake any course as many times as needed free of charge until you gain the skills and experience you need to feel confident in your permanent makeup skills.
OUR REVIEWS - YOUR TRUST IS OUR TOP CONCERN
Based on many reviews from students and clients
Many Other Course Options
We may be best-known for our excellent microblading class, but that’s far from the end of our list of options. Our goal is to help you build the best possible career, and that means helping you to diversify your skills to the greatest degree possible. When you can offer clients an array of services, you stand a better chance of having them come back over and over again. Below is a quick list of the other classes you’ll find here –
- Ombre brow course. Ombre brows are quickly gaining in popularity as well, and our course can teach you how to offer this appealing service to your clients.
- Eyeliner course. Many women hate having to put on eyeliner every morning, which is why having eyeliner added as permanent makeup is appealing. Of course, working near the eyes requires plenty of training and a delicate touch. You can get started by taking our course.
- Lips course. Who wouldn’t want to get out of bed every morning and have their lips be ready to go for the day? Adding lip liner permanently takes training and skill, just like any other type of work in this field.
- 10-day fundamentals. There are plenty of different skills you need to possess to work in permanent makeup, and this fundamentals course is a great way to build your list of capabilities.
- Microneedling course. Do you want to offer micro-needling but don’t know where to get started? We’ve solved that problem for you – contact us today to enroll in this helpful class.
- Henna brow course. For clients who aren’t drawn to the idea of permanent brows, Henna brows are the way to go. This treatment only lasts a couple of weeks, perfect for someone getting ready for a big event.
- Lash extensions course. Lash extensions are a standby in this business, and they remain popular today. If you have had clients asking for lash extensions, you no longer need to refer them to anyone else – take our course and add this option to your menu right away.
- Hyaluron Pen Training. There is talk of the power of hyaluronic acid throughout the beauty industry and having the ability to offer treatment with a hyaluronic pen will help you keep up with the times.
It’s not easy to grow and run a competitive business, especially if you don’t offer all of the latest treatments and cover the most popular trends. We can help you stay current by putting you through classes that teach you the skills necessary to impress new clients and retain current
ones. From our microblading classes which offer microblading certification on down to things like our eyeliner course and lips course, we are here to serve you!
Client Services Available
We take great pride in training other professionals to offer these various treatments to their customers. However, we also offer client work of our own, specifically in the form of microblading and ombre brows. If you aren’t interested in working in this industry and would simply like to be a client, we’d love to help. Get in touch at your convenience to learn more about our services.
Those who have taken classes at Miss Brow Academy come from all around the area. Our reach includes San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Fresno, Stockton, Modesto, Hayward, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Sunnyvale, San Rafael, Redding, Salinas, Visalia, Chico, Eureka, Auburn, and more. If you are hoping to take microblading classes to pick up your microblading certification and get to work, Miss Brow Academy is the easy choice.