Discover How to Build A 6 – Figure
After you pass your Blood born certification exam and finish your Microblading course, it’s time to get licensed with your Department of Health. You will have to check your local Health Department to obtain your Body Art Permit for their application process and requirements.
Remember, it takes a bit of time to get a new business off the ground, be patient. Invest in your online presence to bring in new clients, and make sure you have a great website to start building your market.
Microblading is an exceptionally rewarding calling, with a very high fulfillment of helping other people. To begin, some essential steps are:
1. Find out about Microblading as a profession:
2. Get prepared / trained at the right training facility:
3. Get your certificate:
4. Get your Body Art Permit from your local Health Department county:
This is the last step, and it varies by state and county.
Microblading and Ombré Course Schedule:
- Esthetics & Regulations
- Medical Questions & Contraindications
- Understand the Depth to Create Hair Strokes to Enhance a Clients Natural Brows
- Brow Symmetry and Facial Symmetry
- Understanding Needle selections and Permanent Make-up Machine
- Color theory and Pigment options with different Fitzpatrick’s
- Brow Mapping Steps and hands-on practice
- Blade Control, Angle & Stretching Techniques
- Proper Tray Set-up
- Touch-ups and Brow Corrections
- Client Consultation and Consent forms
- Color Correction
- Procedure Steps and Room Set-up
- Microblading Demonstration
- Live Models (with an instructor by your side the entire time!)
- Student evaluation and Certificate
We want to make it perfectly clear that you do not need to have any previous experience in order to take this class. That is the whole point, after all – to teach you everything you need to know, from start to finish, in order to work as a microblading artist. As we are located in the state of California, what we teach here pertains to the rules and regulations of this state. Should you come from out of town and plan to return home to work as a microblading artist, it will be necessary to research the relevant rules in your area and proceed accordingly.
Prerequisites for this class include
- Wearing black scrubs to class
- Must wear indoor shoes during class
- Hair needs to be tied back
Microblading as a profession
Microblading is an exceptionally worthwhile ambitious undertaking that is best-kept as a mystery and left in possession of the select specialists.
Regularly, they would pay anywhere in the range of $250 and $800.
The rundown of reasons can continue forever, yet here is a portion of the essential ones to help decide.
- Microblading is unique and booming right now.
- Even if you’re new to this industry, you can pick up microblading in a couple of short weeks.
- With ethical preparation and practice, you can start your business.
- Building your customer base is possible within a timeframe by adding this service .
- You can, without much of a stretch, form your microblading practice on the web and get more customers through different web-based media channels.